Thursday 16 June 2011

Hey Bloggers I'm Back!

After a short departure from my blogging activities due to work commitments I am back in full glory to the blogger world! :)

I thought I would share with you this little gem of a guerilla marketing technique used in Germany to promote Sixt car rentals, have to say made me giggle, I think he is saying how he does not like the world but at least Sixt give great deals! so Random but I can see it works, just like the t-mobile guerilla adverts!

And here is the most recent t-mobile ad!:

I think these type of adverts which ingages the public gets good viral advertising going through social media including twitter blogs and facebook and is even better when links are connected to the website! to create more page impressions

overall I think guerilla advertising works well with social media and advertising to gain higher feedback from consumers.

1 comment:

  1. By going to Car Rental 8 you can discover affordable car hire from over 50000 international locations.

    ReplyDelete