Wednesday 6 April 2011

Giggles...

Just a few of my favourite funny adverts!
 
1. This Heineken Advertising campaign 'walk in fridge' was brought to T.V and Cinema following the success of their youtube campaign with over 2.5 million views, I love the simplicity of this campaign, extremely funny but gets to the point, men do love their beer as much as women love their clothes!
 
2. Old Spice - the man you could smell like - This advert which is appealing to both men and women which also had many other follow up adverts. This was also very popular and is appealing showing the 'perfect man' the man women want their men to smell like!
 
3. Peter Kay John Smith advert - Okay, this list is making me look like I have a manly sense of humour but guess I do love simple yet funny adverts! enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment