Wednesday 23 March 2011

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

Here is a piece of work I created for one of my only creative advertising modules whilst at university. The brief asked to create a poster for an exhibiton of my choice which would be displayed throughout london on billboards and the underground. I decided to attract children with an exhibition titled 'Cartoons throughout the ages' I  used a dark corridor with an old T.V sitting in the background and a burst of colour with different cartoons seeming to be set free from the T.V to attract the eye. Not the best quality due to it being produced on photostudio. But I feel this illustrates well what the exhibition is about grabbing attention, encouraging the target audience to take action by exploring further. The final produced poster also had website and phone booking details underneath the British museum sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment